You are here
Annals Virtual Patients
Education that responds to your care.
Annals Virtual Patients is an innovative educational program that uses virtual patient simulation to enable customized learning. Interactive cases test clinical reasoning and decision making.
Each simulation allows you to evaluate, diagnose, and treat a virtual patient, creating a distinct path for you and your patient based on your decisions. Straightforward and easy to follow, each case can earn physicians Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit and Maintenance of Certification (MOC) points.*
- Each case is eligible for 2 CME credits and 2 MOC points
- Developed by physicians to mimic clinical care
- Users can choose therapies and interpret results
- New cases every March and September
- Wide selection of interactive virtual patient simulation cases, including Breast Cancer Screening, Preoperative Evaluation, Hypertension, Migraine, and more
Try a Free Case and Earn CME and MOC
A 43-year-old woman with abdominal pain is in the ER. Can you safely diagnose and manage her Diabetic Ketoacidosis?
Cases are available at a discount to ACP members and Annals of Internal Medicine subscribers.
|Annals Virtual Patients||Price||Member/Subscriber Price|
|Series Set (6 cases)||$99||$74||Shop Cases|
*The American College of Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The American College of Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 122 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.