You are here
ACP CME 30 Package
New recorded lectures for at-home learning; trusted, timely content from expert faculty
View videos of online presentations narrated by expert faculty. The comprehensive and current content spans core clinical topics in internal medicine and the subspecialties.
If you purchased ACP CME 30, you can access your content here.
The package includes some of the most popular and highly rated sessions offered at the annual meeting, such as:
- Anorectal Diseases: Getting to the Bottom of It
- Appropriate Transfusion of Blood Products in the Acutely Ill Patient
- Cannabis: Harmful or Healing
- Caring for the Patient with More Severe Asthma: Helping Patients and Internists to Breathe Easier
- Chronic Pain: Beyond Opioids
- Chronic Urticaria in Primary Care: Everything You Were Itching to Know
- CKD for the PCP
- Cognitive Testing and Planning Future Care
- Common Drug Interactions
- Conundrums in Chronic Abdominal Pain
- Elevated Liver Function Tests and Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, Barrett's Esophagus, and Dyspepsia
- Genomic Testing in Primary Care
- Images in Medicine: Clinical Problem Solving
- Management of Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Movement Disorders: Lost in the Shuffle
- Prostate Cancer: What an Internist Needs to Know
- Psychiatry for the Nonpsychiatrist
- Pulmonary Embolism and Deep Venous Thrombosis: Management Options
- Smoking Cessation: Strategies for Success
- Stimulants, Hallucinogens, and Club Drugs—Oh My!
- Systemic Vasculitis: Amazing Advances and Something for Every Internist
- Update in Ambulatory General Internal Medicine
- Update in Critical Care Medicine
- Update in Gastroenterology
- Update in Geriatric Medicine
- Update in Hematology
- Update in Oncology
- Update in Pulmonary Medicine
- Wound Care for the Primary Care Physician
How you earn CME credit and MOC points with ACP CME 30
CME credit and MOC points are available for each recorded presentation. Stream the sessions, answer brief multiple-choice quizzes, and earn up to 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM and ABIM MOC points.
The American College of Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Physicians designates this enduring material for a maximum of 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 30 medical knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.