You are here
Annals of Internal Medicine Institutional Subscriptions
Annals of Internal Medicine moved to the Atypon Literatum platform on May 11, 2020. Visit our transition instructions for important information about setting up your administrator account.
The most recent (2019) Impact Factor for Annals of Internal Medicine is 21.317 (Clarivate Analytics), its highest impact ever. According to the 2019 Journal Citations Reports from Clarivate Analytics, Annals is the highest cited and ranked internal medicine journal in the category of Medicine, General and Internal. Moreover, Annals is widely read, with over a million page views each month and receives significant coverage in the general media.
Readers rely on Annals of Internal Medicine for leading-edge clinical research, systematic reviews, ground-breaking studies, newsworthy articles, and much more.
Publisher: American College of Physicians
Editor: Christine Laine, MD, MPH, FACP
2019 Impact Factor: 21.317
Frequency: At least weekly online + twice monthly in print (through 12/15/2020); at least weekly online + monthly in print (starting 1/2021)
Request a Quote
Contact us today for a customized Annals of Internal Medicine site license quote.
- Ground-breaking research published online every week
- Flexible access and authentication options (IP, Athens, and Shibboleth)
- Perpetual access for paid-for-years
- COUNTER–compliant usage statistics
- Fully searchable, full-text online access to every issue published since 1993.
- Mobile and remote access.
- Online only supplements, Annals Graphic Medicine, and Annals for Hospitalists
- Annals On Being a Doctor Series and Story Slam with essays, poems, and video that illuminate the art and science of medicine.
- Annals Beyond the Guidelines, a multimedia series based on Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Grand Rounds
We regularly update the Annals Institutional Site License content. Please take a minute to answer a brief question. Your feedback will help us provide information that is most relevant to you and your colleagues.
For questions about a specific manuscript, please email the journal.
Interview with Annals Editor Christine Laine, MD, MPH, FACP
Curating vital, quality content every week is no easy task, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, when evidence and data are delivered at a rapid pace. Annals editor Christine Laine, MD, MPH, FACP, recently shared in this interview how the journal is produced and how its editors are handling the massive amounts of research produced during the pandemic.
Best of Annals 2019 Chosen by Editors
The Annals Editors compiled a list of the top 10 essential articles published in 2019 that focus on current, important issues clinicians face in daily practice. Each article represents the quality and depth of Annals that our readers have come to expect. See the entire collection!
Three Annals Articles Ranked in the Altmetrics Top 100
Altmetrics tracked more than 62.5 million mentions of 2.7 million research outputs in 2019. Three Annals articles were in the top 100 most-discussed works.
- #3 Hviid A, et al. Measles, Mumps, Rubella Vaccination and Autism: A Nationwide Cohort Study. Ann Intern Med. 2019;170:513–520.
- #25 Johnston BC, et al. Unprocessed Red Meat and Processed Meat Consumption: Dietary Guideline Recommendations From the Nutritional Recommendations (NutriRECS) Consortium. Ann Intern Med. 2019;171:756–764.
- #54 Harrison R, et al. Blindness Caused by a Junk Food Diet. Ann Intern Med. 2019;171:859–861.
To announce a new subscription or renewal of Annals of Internal Medicine to your users, you can use the following:
If you need any other materials, or would like permission to use the Annals of Internal Medicine logo, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.