You are here
End-Of-Life Care Resources
ACP has a number of resources available on end-of-life issues including refusal of life-sustaining treatment, advance care planning, and other end-of-life care issues. The Ethics Manual, Sixth Edition, as well as end-of-life-care consensus papers and patient education brochures provide guidance and support for physicians and their patients.
- ACP Ethics Manual, Sixth Edition section on end-of-life care
- ACP End-Of-Life Care Consensus Panel Papers
- Physician's Guide to End-Of-Life Care
- For advance directive forms for your state, contact Caring Connections, a program of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO).
- National Healthcare Decisions Day
End-of-Life (PEACE) Brochures
The following PEACE brochures are available in PDF format by clicking on the particular topic. Copies of printed brochures can also be ordered online below.