The California wildfires are now being called the worst in the state's history. ACP is communicating with our members and regional chapter leadership in the affected areas and will provide any support and resources we can during this difficult time.
Ways to help those affected by the California wildfires:
- Support wildfire victim relief through Physicians for a Healthy California
- Updates and donation opportunities offered through the Red Cross
- Help the efforts in Northern California through the United Way of Northern California relief fund
- Ventura County Humane Society is accepting donations to help evacuated animals from the Woolsey and Hill Fires who are staying at the shelter
- Disaster relief collected by the Greater Los Angeles United Way will be redirected largely to low-income residents affected by the Woolsey and Hill Fires
- The California Community Foundation's Wildfire Relief Fund supports intermediate and long-term recovery efforts for major California wildfires