You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Become a Fellow
ACP offers a number of resources to help members make sense of the MOC requirements and earn points.
Understanding MOC Requirements
Earn MOC points
The most comprehensive meeting in Internal Medicine.
April 11-13, 2019
Internal Medicine Meeting 2019
Prepare for the Certification and Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
Exam with an ACP review course.
Board Certification Review Courses
MOC Exam Prep Courses
Treating a patient? Researching a topic? Get answers now.
Visit AnnalsLearn More
Visit MKSAP 17 Learn More
Visit DynaMed Plus
Ensure payment and avoid policy violations. Plus, new resources to help you navigate the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA).
Access helpful forms developed by a variety of sources for patient charts, logs, information sheets, office signs, and use by practice administration.
ACP advocates on behalf on internists and their patients on a number of timely issues. Learn about where ACP stands on the following areas:
© Copyright 2018 American College of Physicians. All Rights Reserved. 190 North Independence Mall West, Philadelphia, PA 19106-1572
Toll Free: (800) 523.1546 · Local: (215) 351.2400
Medical Student Advisory Council Resources
ACP Medical Student Membership Info and Resources
USUHS Internal Medicine Interest Group
Student Discussion Group
The Student Discussion Group was developed to form mentoring relationships, ask questions, post their biographies, and more! Be sure to start your subject line with "AF" so that everyone knows this is a topic of discussion for Air Force students.
Medical students can use ACP's Student Discussion Group to:
1) Join ACP and the MSAC.
2) Ask a question about the Air Force, internal medicine, operating as an Air Force internist, training programs, operational opportunities or any related question. Air Force internists around the globe will respond with their views on the matter.
3) Respond to questions asked of MSAC members.
4) View responses to questions posed on this site and add your own input to the discussion.
5) Find Air Force internists that have had experiences that interest you and contact them directly.
6) Get updated on the happenings of the MSAC.
Air Force Song
Become a Member
If there are medical sites you find very useful and think that others might as well, please let us know. Also, if you think information in an annotation should be modified, we'd be interested in those comments as well. You can e-mail your suggestions to the Governor, William Hannah, MD FACP.