You are here
Empower Your Patients with Award-Winning Patient Education Resources!
Help your patients understand their conditions with resources that offer practical tips for self-management, leading to improved health outcomes.
Our new Heart Failure Online Guide 1248 gives patients the essential tools they need to take charge of their condition:
- Informative sections on symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and support
- Printable resources such as “Questions for my Doctor”, and a medicine tracker
- Videos on eating well, pacemakers, ICD, and more
- Audio recording of all content
Choose ACP Patient Education Resources
- Most are Free - so cost is not a factor
- Digital or print format - reach patients the way they want
- High-quality content - that's trusted by physicians
- Easy to read - written at or below a 6th grade level
A wide array of topics to choose from - including Adult Immunization, Atrial Fibrillation, Chronic Pain, Diabetes, and Hypertension
Also available: FREE videos and DVDs in over 20 topics.