Stay up to date on the latest pneumococcal and flu vaccine recommendations and learn time-saving tips to make effective vaccine recommendations and boost vaccine confidence.
Practical strategies for making strong flu vaccine recommendation
- Tips to Match Flu Vaccine Types to Patient Needs: Check out the following tips to help with selection of select the appropriate flu vaccine for your patient's needs.
- Answering Patient Questions about Flu Vaccines: This quick activity offers tips to help you answer your patients flu related questions.
- Specifics for Flu Vaccine in Older Adults: Older adults are at a higher risk for flu related complications. Check out which specific flu vaccine types are offers extra protection for those 65+.
Effective communication strategies for making vaccine recommendations and building vaccine confidence
- How to Recommend Vaccines Effectively: Strong clinician recommendation is a critical factor in whether a patient gets vaccinated. This activity offers tips to initiating the vaccine conversation.
- How to Boost Vaccine Confidence: Practical tips to address vaccine misinformation and boost vaccine confidence.
- How to Secure Trust to Continue the Vaccine Conversation: Check out the following tips to help build trust and keep the vaccine conversation going.
Guidance on the new pneumococcal ACIP recommendations
- Tips for Administering the New Pneumococcal Vaccine: Check out this activity for clarity on dosing order and intervals of new pneumococcal vaccine.