Local Links & Resources
If there are medical sites you find very useful and think that others might as well, please let us know. Also, if you think information in an annotation should be modified, we'd be interested in those comments as well. You can send your suggestions to our Chapter Staff, Carrie Reisig via email: email@example.com
Early Career Physicians, Resident/Fellow Members & Students
The Billings Clinic
The Billings Clinic established Montana’s first Internal Medicine residency program. The program is designed to provide broad-based clinical training. The learning model will integrate competency-based residency training into a patient-centered medical home and the existing Accountable Care Organization.
The Billings Clinic is a learning laboratory for the triple AIM plus: better care, better health, better value and joy in primary care practice. Residents will grow into roles in a transformed health care system and become quality and safety leaders.
Visit the Internal Medicine Residency site to apply or get more information.
Montana Chapter Residency Programs
- WWAMI Medical Education Program at Montana State University
- University of Washington (UW) School of Medicine
National Council of Resident/Fellow Members
- To view more information about the Council, visit the CRFM web site.
- DynaMed Plus
- Physician & Practice Timeline
- Practice Advisor
- Practice Management Issues and Resources
- Medicare Part D - Prescription Drug Coverage
- Quality Improvement: Pay-for-Performance and Practice Redesign - provides information and resources on ACP policies and activities related to the national health care quality movement
- Maintenance of Certification - ACP offers Recertification Assistance and Resources
- Doctors for Adults
- Patient Education Tools
- Center for Ethics and Professionalism - focuses on policy development and implementation on issues related to medical ethics and professionalism
- ACPNet is a national practice-based research network (PBRN) for internists
- Volunteering as a Physician
Page Updated: 11/20/2015