In this Issue:
- Internal Medicine Meeting 2021
- New Fellows
- In the news
- Leadership Day - May 2021
- In the future
Fadel Nammour, MD, FACP, ACP Governor
Internal Medicine Meeting 2021
The North Dakota Chapter had 14 members registered for the IMM 2021 virtual meeting. Watch or purchase recorded sessions here
Thanks to everyone that participated at IMM 2021!
Congratulations to the following new Fellows who were approved by the Credentials Committee for election in the past year.
Nana Sarkoah Fenny, MD, FACP
Katie A. O’Brien Paradis, MD, FACP
Amit W. Panwalkar, MBBS, FACP
Andrew Stahl, MD, FACP
Malachia C. Trout, MD, FACP
In the news
- DEI: ACP has committed itself to be an anti-racist, diverse, equitable and inclusive organization dedicated to advancing policies to eliminate racial disparities, discrimination and all inequities in health and health care
- If you did not have the opportunity to attend “Dismantling systemic Racism in US health Care” this is the recording of the entire session. More information about Racial Health Disparities, Prejudice and Violence can be found here.
- Also, would highly recommend reading the following:
Leadership Day - May 2021
Dr. Nammour attended the meeting and he was able to discuss some of ACP priorities bills with ND legislative staff.
In the future
Our North Dakota Chapter Meeting will be held on October 7 & 8, 2021. It will be a hybrid meeting via Zoom and in-person at the UND Medical Education Center in Fargo. We will join the Society of Hospital Medicine North Dakota Chapter again this year. It is an excellent opportunity to expand our clinical knowledge and interact with fellow internists.
The poster competition and Doctor's Dilemma will be on Thursday, October 7. An afternoon meeting will follow on Friday, October 8.