You are here
May 29, 2020
Supporting You Through These Difficult Times
We hope this newsletter is a reminder to you that you are not alone in these challenging times. We know many of you are working on the front lines of patient care in the midst of this pandemic while also dealing with shortages of protective equipment; loss of child care; and worry for the safety of yourselves, your colleagues, and your loved ones. At the same time, you are being asked to support the well-being of your colleagues, your community, and yourselves. ACP knows that the mental health challenges facing our frontline clinicians will be extraordinary while acknowledging that physician burnout was a crisis even before the COVID-19 pandemic.
In the newsletter below, you will find resources, webinars, and highlights of ACP advocacy efforts on your behalf. ACP is continuing to fight toward removing barriers to getting clinicians the support you need through this crisis and in the weeks, months, and years to come. Remember, you are not alone—we are with you every step of the way. Join us on Twitter at #dontworryalone, post in your ACP Champion forum, and please reach out to us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the links below for resources you can use for yourselves or to help others:
- View the winning Well-being Champion poster proposals.
- Attend new ACP well-being webinars.
- Learn about ACP's suite of COVID-19 resources.
- Discover how a few of our Well-being Champions are supporting well-being in the COVID era.
- Read The Joint Commission's recent statement on removing barriers to receiving mental health treatment.
- Review ACP's COVID-19 administrative and regulatory relief advocacy.
- Help us provide you with even more targeted resources and interventions by completing this short survey.
Your ACP Well-being Team