Strengthening Well-being and Professional Fulfillment Through Collaboration
Studies increasingly show that optimal team-based health care can improve both patient outcomes and clinician well-being by reducing administrative burden and breaking down silos. Take teamwork a step further and amplify your work as an ACP Well-being Champion by collaborating with like-minded partners!
Check out the links below for resources on how you can create successful partnerships and support well-being in your work:
- Learn about our Internal Medicine 2020 offerings;
- View new ACP well-being webinars;
- Listen to Core IM podcast's ongoing series on interprofessional teams;
- Read how Tiffany Leung is partnering with others in her work as a Well-being Champion;
- Discover how one fire department practices team-based care and how successful health care teams are linked to increased clinician well-being;
- Learn about ACP's work to streamline EHR operability;
- Sign up for 1:1 coaching with Kerri Palamara, MD, FACP;
- Collaborate and ask questions in your private forum.
We love hearing from you! Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clare Sipler, Crissy Walter, and your ACP Well-being Team
IM Thriving is copyrighted ©2020 by the American College of Physicians.