Medical Student Perspective: Call for Article Submissions
Did you know that ACP accepts IMpact article submissions from Medical Student Members?
Share your experiences, study tips, school/life balance techniques, and relationship advice with your peers! ACP wants to know what resources are helping you survive medical school, what are you doing to prepare for exams, and how you are planning to tackle your medical school debt. Tell us your thoughts on applying to residency programs and preparing for the match.
Guidelines for submission:
- Articles should be approximately 700-1000 words
- Articles should be grammatically correct and free of errors
- Articles should be told from the writer's point of view
- Articles should have a title
- No scientific papers
Need Ideas? Here are some possible themes or topics:
- Your experience in your internal medicine clerkship
- Why you are choosing an internal medicine residency
- Strategies to prepare for exams
- Money management tips
- How to take time for yourself
- Overcoming interview anxiety
- Check out the archives to read previous articles
How to Submit
E-mail a Word document attachment of your article to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMpact staff reserves the right to edit your article. Submission does not guarantee your article will be published.