Medical Student Perspective: Submit to IMpact
Submit an essay on your experience as a medical student to ACP IMpact. The Medical Student Perspective series cover a wide range of topics, including things like:
- advice for new medical students
- your internal medicine clerkship experience
- how you are preparing for applying for residency
- work/life balance
- maintaining relationships
- tips for surviving medical school
- managing your money
- what inspired you to choose internal medicine
These are just a few suggested topics to help get you started, but ACP wants to hear from you. Here are a few guidelines for submissions. Articles should:
- be approximately 700-1000 words
- be grammatically correct and free of errors
- be written in first-person
- have a title
The essay should be a humanities piece and not a scientific paper. ACP does not accept scientific papers for the Medical Student Perspective series.
To submit your essay, e-mail a Word document attachment of your article to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: ACP IMpact Submission.
Please note: IMpact staff reserves the right to edit your article. Submission does not guarantee your article will be published.