Winning Abstracts from the 2014 Medical Student Abstract Competition: ACP Celebrates Young Achievers
The American College of Physicians is honored that many of our Medical Student and Resident/Fellow Members demonstrate academic excellence and leadership so early in their medical education and training.
During ACP's Internal Medicine 2014 meeting, taking place April 10-12 in Orlando, Florida, the College will recognize and celebrate more than 700 students, residents/fellows, and early career physicians who have shown distinction by being selected in one of the following categories:
- ACP National Awardees
- Annals of Internal Medicine Junior Investigator Awardees
- Herbert S. Waxman Clinical Skills Center Teaching Scholarship Winners
- ACP Abstracts Competition 2014 Resident/Fellow Clinical Vignette and Research Winners
- ACP Abstracts Competition 2014 Medical Student Clinical Vignette and Research Winners
- ACP Abstracts Competition 2014 Resident/Fellow Member and Medical Student Poster Presenters
In addition to highlighting ACP's Young Achievers, the College will introduce a new logo and tagline, "Leading Internal Medicine, Improving Lives" at Internal Medicine 2014. ACP's Young Achievers demonstrate the attributes underlying this tagline, and represent the excellence we hope all members achieve in their careers as physicians and leaders in their communities.