New Jersey Internal Medicine Board Review Course
|Non-Member||ACP Member, Resident*, Research
|ACP Resident/Fellow Members|
* Verification letter required.
- Increase and refresh knowledge of core topics in internal medicine and the subspecialties through discussion of common and not-so-common clinical problems.
- Become adept working through difficult test questions logically and successfully.
- Implement changes in clinical practice in accordance with recent advances and clinical guidelines.
Physicians preparing for the ABIM Maintenance of Certification examination in internal medicine, general internists, internal medicine subspecialists, and internal medicine trainees.
The American College of Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 39.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ACP IMBR Flashcards App
Access to the ACP IMBR Flashcards App loaded with 200 IM Board Review flashcards will be available to participants 24 hours after the course concludes.
All registrations include access to the electronic version of the course syllabus (e-syllabus), which will be available beginning May 15, 2015.
Important Points Regarding the E-Syllabus:
- The e-syllabus is a full-color pdf document in excess of 1700 pages. It is not intended for printing. If printed in black and white it will not be readable.
- You must download the syllabus to your laptop or tablet prior to attending the course, as there will not be internet access in the meeting room.
- You will need to have software that enables you to take notes on a pdf document. Adobe Reader is a source for free versions of note-taking software.
- You should make a back-up copy of the e-syllabus. It will only be available online until June 12, 2015.
- There are a limited number of outlets in the meeting room. Your device should be fully charged before you arrive.
*A print copy of the syllabus can be ordered with your registration for an additional $75.00 (or purchased at the course for $100). If you would like to order a print copy, please check this option on the course page before adding the course to your cart. All print copies will be distributed at the course.
Sara L. Wallach, MD, FACP
Program Director, Internal Medicine Residency Program
Chair, Department of Medicine
St. Francis Medical Center, Trenton, NJ
Location - Hotel Information
You are responsible for making your own hotel reservations. A sufficient number of rooms have been set aside for course registrants. In the event that the rooms have been sold out, please check the internet for alternative hotels in the area.
Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center
175 Park Avenue
Florham Park, NJ 07932
Group Rates: Single or double rooms $139
The hotel reduced-rate cutoff date is May 6, 2015
All rates are per room, per day and do not include applicable taxes and gratuities. Reduced rates are available until May 6, 2015 or until the ACP contracted hotel block sells out. Please identify yourself with this course in order to benefit from the block of rooms set aside for course registrants.
Board Review Course Recordings
Study at home with high-quality audio and video recordings of ACP's board review courses. View a sample of each recording and learn more:
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Digital Presentations
Choose from over 170 recorded Scientific Program Sessions and Pre-Courses. Available in a variety of packages and formats so you can choose the combination that works best for you.