ACP Board Prep Curriculum for Residents
Online Slides for In-House Courses
The ACP Board Prep Curriculum is a collection of online slide sets that help residency programs prepare the next generation of internists to pass the ABIM certification exam. Developed by the American College of Physicians and reviewed by generalists and subspecialists to ensure quality, this innovative board preparation course from the ACP combines academic excellence with the flexibility of a program that is available On Demand.
Comprehensive, Flexible Program
- 46 interactive one-hour presentations covering the topics on the ABIM certification exam blueprint
- More than 2,300 slides, requiring little preparation time by presenters
- Existing presentations make recruiting local faculty a snap
- High-quality information can be presented consistently by program directors, faculty, chief residents, or specialists to all residents
Highly Effective Learning Aids
- More than 230 case studies with interactive questions (audience response system not included)
- Key Summary of learning points
- Subscription includes access to ACP IMBR Flashcards App for all of your residents
Efficient Board Preparation
- Lectures can be built into your residents' weekly schedules
- ACP Board Prep Curriculum provides an excellent value and extremely efficient teaching method, allowing you to present courses in your institution according to your schedule.
- View a Sample Presentation: Endocrinology II
- Pricing for this product is based on number of residents in your program. Pricing is $100 per resident, though discounts may be available for programs with high % of ACP Resident/Fellow membership.
IM Board Review Courses: Review medical content and improve test-taking skills with ACP's expert clinician educators as you prepare for the ABIM certification exam.
MKSAP: ACP's comprehensive Medical Knowledge Self-Assessment Program provides residents and practicing physicians with an up-to-date study resource for ABIM certification and recertification.
IM Essentials: Created by over 90 internal medicine clerkship directors, IM Essentials covers the key topics and concepts in the core medicine clerkship through textbook chapters and self-assessment questions.
Prescribe Opioids Safely
Access this FREE online educational program to help you safely prescribe opioids and manage patients with chronic pain. Online CME is available. Find out more.
Inspire the Next Generation of Medicine
Contribute to the ACP Education Fund and support our profession and the young minds starting their careers.
Share your love of medicine by making a charitable donation today! All donations are tax-deductible.