You are here
The ACP Education Fund
Inspire the Next Generation of Internists.
Thank you for helping us reach our goal!
Help us ensure that tomorrow's physicians will enjoy the unique challenges and satisfactions of a career in internal medicine by contributing to the ACP Education Fund.
ACP offers a number of programs and resources for medical students and residents that require funding above and beyond what we generate through membership dues. These programs allow us to further educate trainees, promote internal medicine as a career, and actively live out ACP's mission to foster excellence and professionalism in medicine.
Your Donation Helps:
- Nurture the next generation of medical students and residents through free or discounted ACP membership, and a sense of belonging to a professional community.
- Provide free or discounted educational resources, such as Annals and MKSAP®, and much more.
- Support medical school internal medicine interest groups to foster interest among medical students in internal medicine via the Internal Medicine Interest Group Sponsorship Program.
- Fund scholarships for chief residents to attend the annual ACP Internal Medicine Meeting as junior faculty at the Waxman Center.
- Foster international knowledge and experience in internal medicine via the ACP International Fellowship Exchange Program for international medical graduates.
- Encourage tomorrow's physicians to embrace the College's core values of leadership, excellence, respect, compassion, professionalism, and responsibility.
- Ensure there are enough internists and subspecialists trained to meet the healthcare needs of our nation's aging population.
- Provide new resources for today's and tomorrow's internists and subspecialists, such as our free personalized literature updating service, ACP JournalWise®.
Please consider making a contribution today to support the internists of tomorrow. Thank you in advance for your support of our younger colleagues!
Thank You to Our 2019 Donors!
Your support allowed us to fund 178 Internal Medicine Interest Groups and to offset the costs of medical student and resident membership and resources.