Learn actionable well-being skills in just 10-15 minutes. The following short videos and multimedia resources meet clinicians’ just-in-time and ongoing change needs and apply to systems, organizations, and individuals.
- New Peer Coaching to Support Individuals and Organizations (Supporting a Colleague in Need): Identify core coaching skills and ways to leverage them to support a colleague(s) in need.
- New Using Stories to Explore Identity and Enhance Well-being (Narrative Medicine): Share your authentic story. Learn how narrative medicine can expand insight, creativity, compassion for self and others, and connection that supports inclusion and a sense of belonging.
- New Draft Your Personal Mission Statement to Enhance Professional Fulfillment: Explore ways to define and use your unique mission statement to help guide your career and life decisions.
- Appreciative Inquiry: Apply Appreciative Inquiry as an organizational development strengths-based tool that takes a positive approach to systems change. Applicable to individuals, teams and organizations.
- Communicating Needs for Win-Win Outcomes: Learn to use the Nonviolent Communication model to articulate the relationship between feelings and needs to achieve win-win outcomes in conflict resolution.
- Growing Through Adversity: Transforming Medicine in the Wake of the Pandemic (With Actionable Recommendations for Systems, Organizations, and Individuals): Transform medicine from where you are through disruptions and constant change with actionable and timely recommendations for systems, organizations, and individuals
- How to Apply Compassion: Learn the benefits of applied compassion practice to clinicians and systems, how to adapt and teach it, and real-world ways to clinically apply compassion.
- Organizational Quick Wins: Learn several attainable ways you can drive positive change and secure leadership buy-in for well-being efforts.
- Self-Care: Learn to use self-care strategies for enhancing well-being.
- Professional Health and Wellness Mini-Portfolio: This portfolio features four 10-minute micro skills that promote self-care and professional health and wellness.