The American College of Physicians (ACP) is a diverse community of 160,000 internal medicine physicians, subspecialists, residents, fellows, and medical students worldwide.
- Subscription to ACP's prestigious peer-reviewed journal, Annals of Internal Medicine
- Access to free evidence-based clinical guidelines, policies and recommendations
- Discounts on CME, meetings, courses, and products, including MKSAP
- Free access to the most current, evidence-based clinical decision support tool, DynaMed®
- State and national advocacy to ensure the voice of internal medicine is heard
- Practice management resources and tools
- Global network of colleagues to connect with in person and online
Discover the Benefits Waiting for You...
ACP provides cutting-edge educational resources, access to world-class medical journals, and the opportunity to earn MOC points. I have been able to join a network of peers who share my vision and earn my ACP Fellowship.
— Preetha Nair, MD, FACP, Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine, UT Southwestern/Parkland Health and Hospital System, TX
Proud to be your professional home,
representing all of Internal Medicine.
Already a Member?
View your account information, access your products, and manage your purchases. Visit MyACP