You are here
Tell Us About Your School's Internal Medicine Interest Group (IMIG)
Does your IMIG have a strong presence on your campus? Has your school's IMIG recently hosted a unique or interesting event? If your IMIG club is doing great things to promote internal medicine, ACP wants to feature your group in a future issue of IMpact!
- be written by the IMIG student leader(s)
- be a paragraph or two - no more than 200 words
- provide full author information at the end of the article, including the authors' names, year of graduation, title within the IMIG, and e-mail address if you would like to receive correspondence from IMpact readers
- if possible, include a high-resolution photo
- be submitted as a Word document attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help getting started? Here are some suggestions:
- Describe the history of your IMIG. How did it come together?
- What are your group's goals and core values? How do you promote these values?
- Tell us about the biggest challenge your group faces. How are you confronting this challenge?
- What was your group's most popular activity over the last year?
- What are some things you have learned from leading a student-run group?
- How has ACP's support helped your group?
IMpact staff reserves the right to edit your article if necessary. Submission does not guarantee your IMIG will be featured.