Through the purchasing power of ACP, you have access to a broad package of unique insurance products and rates specifically designed for physicians like you to meet your personal and practice needs. Administered by AGIA Affinity.
Each ACP insurance program features these advantages:
- Member-only rates and discounts to save even more
- Stability of industry-leading insurance carriers
- Outstanding service provided by ACP specialists who understand the diverse needs of physicians
- Portable coverage you can take with you if you change jobs, medical specialties, or career options in the future
- ACP endorsement – each product meets ACP’s strict criteria for providing quality and value for its members
Consider Your Personal Risk
How confidently can you rely on your employer’s life insurance coverage alone? Regardless of your employment status, do you have sufficient coverage to help protect your quality of life or your family’s current lifestyle if something were to happen to you?
ACP’s Group Insurance Program was created to help ensure our members have access to an affordable additional safety net as they advance through their careers and life. When you purchase your own coverage, it’s portable, so it stays with you should you change jobs.
Term Life Insurance: Choose 10 years, 20 years or annually renewable
- Benefits up to $2,000,000
- Member discounts* and exclusive rates
- Accelerated death benefit for terminal illness**
- Can continue until age 100
- Apply for your spouse
- Accurate quotes
- Professional service at no cost to our members
*The current 20% premium credit is not guaranteed and subject to change, however the Member Term Life Insurance for ACP members has returned premium credits for several years.
**Subject to certain conditions. Read more about each type of insurance and any conditions for the accelerated death benefit terms by clicking on the buttons above.
Disability Income Insurance for Internal Medicine Physicians
Your monthly expenses don't stop if you’re unable to work due to a serious illness or injury. ACP’s Group Disability Insurance helps protect you and your family against severe financial hardship when you can’t work.
Help protect your income with disability insurance designed to cover you as an internal medicine physician, hospitalist, or subspecialist. Portable policies can be layered on to employer plans or to establish an affordable base of coverage.
Benefits designed for ACP members include:
- “Own specialty” disability definition means you receive benefits when you cannot work in your specialty. You will not be forced to work in another occupation.
- Monthly benefit levels up to $12,500
- Member-only discounts*
- Qualify for coverage when working just 20 hours per week
- Coverage is not tied to your job; it’s portable and can follow you through your career
- Customize your coverage by choosing the waiting period that’s best for you
*The current 20% premium credit is not guaranteed and subject to change, however, the Disability Insurance coverage for ACP members has returned premium credits for several years.
Group Office Overhead Expense Insurance
Office expenses need to be met even if you aren’t around to pay them. The ACP Group Overhead Expense Insurance Plan can help you keep your practice running by providing financial coverage for your normal operating expenses while you are recovering from a disability.
Group Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
ACP’s Group AD&D Insurance plan gives you broad accident protection, 24 hours a day, worldwide. You’re covered at home, at work, on vacation, and on the road. Protect yourself and your insured family members by providing accident protection that covers you year-round... anywhere in the world.
Risk management is an ever-changing, lifelong process. As you experience major career advancement (new jobs, promotions) and life changes (marriage, children, etc.) consider reviewing your insurance needs often to make sure your protection is keeping up with those changes.
Exclusively Negotiated Group Rates for Internal Medicine Physicians
Thanks to continued favorable claims experience, program stability and exceptional health of members, the Trustees approved another year of dividend credits to current participants in some of the ACP Group Life Insurance Plans and the Group Disability Income Insurance Plan. A dividend credit is a percentage of premium that is returned to insureds in the form of a premium credit on their current bills. This reduces the member’s net premium and saves them money on their future coverage.
The above group policies are underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company, 51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010 On Policy Form GMR. Click the applicable link for more information, including features, costs, eligibility, renewability, limitations and exclusions.
Administered by A.G.I.A., Inc., P.O. Box 9159, Phoenix, AZ 85068-9918J. Matt Bishop CA Insurance License #0F00863. Matt Bishop AR Insurance License #8493373.