The presenting company, RecoverX, is building “Referenceable AI” technology to:
- Enable AI that is trustworthy, controllable and referenceable, across the system
- Disseminate and strengthen evidence based medicine knowledge and guidelines
- Enable the medical profession to be in control of AI, not have AI get out of control
RecoverX’s products include:
- Clinical Copilot: providing real-time, contextualized, and referenceable insights on potential diagnosis, treatments and next-best-actions for clinician consideration in workflow. Clinical Copilot also enables Generative AI, such as GPT and Claude, to be directed to utilize validated and referenced AI in a controllable, referenceable manner.
- Computational Evidence Platform: enabling evidence based content and guidelines to be made AI-enabled and referenceable for multiple use cases.
RecoverX is a healthcare AI and computational evidence company backed by Health2047, the American Medical Association’s ventures and innovation arm. Their mission is to help scale equitable, science-based care.
- Introduction to RecoverX
- Demo of Clinical Copilot
- Overview of AI and Generative AI
- Discussion of opportunities and challenges of AI from a physician perspective
Beta Test Opportunity:
If you are interested in trying out the Clinical Copilot product, RecoverX invites you to participate in their beta test and provide feedback. Please register at http://register.recoverx.com, using Program Code: ACP68