You are here
ACP Board Prep Curriculum for Residents
July 1, 2020 | This new edition includes 98 sets totaling over 3,300 slides.
Online Slides for In-House Courses
The ACP Board Prep Curriculum is a collection of online slide sets that help residency programs prepare the next generation of internists to pass the ABIM certification exam. Developed by the American College of Physicians and reviewed by generalists and subspecialists to ensure quality, this innovative board preparation course from the ACP combines academic excellence with the flexibility of a program that is available On Demand.
Comprehensive, Flexible Program
- Updated in July 2020
- 98 interactive one-hour presentations covering the topics on the ABIM certification exam blueprint
- More than 3,300 slides, requiring little preparation time by presenters
- Existing presentations make recruiting local faculty a snap
- High-quality information can be presented consistently by program directors, faculty, chief residents, or specialists to all residents
Highly Effective Learning Aids
- More than 230 case studies with interactive questions (audience response system not included)
- Key Summary of learning points
Efficient Board Preparation
- Lectures can be built into your residents' weekly schedules
- ACP Board Prep Curriculum provides an excellent value and extremely efficient teaching method, allowing you to present courses in your institution according to your schedule.
- View a Sample Presentation: Endocrinology II
- Pricing for this product is based on number of residents in your program. Pricing is $100 per resident, though discounts may be available for programs with a high percentage of ACP Resident/Fellow membership.