ACP CME 160
ACP’s annual premier Internal Medicine Meeting was held from April 27-29, in San Diego, CA. For those who could not attend the live meeting, you're covered with CME 160. ACP CME 160 features recordings of the meeting sessions to view at your convenience and the opportunity to earn CME credit and MOC points.
ACP CME 160 Features:
- Over 160 hours of Internal Medicine Meeting 2023 lectures and associated Q&A.
- Up to 1 full year of access and CME eligibility.
- Allows learners to watch each lecture and claim CME credit at their own pace.
- Submit CME claims as you go, throughout the year
- New! Free Bonus content: ACP Board Review Sampler
Already have CME 160? Log in for access