You are here
October 23, 2020
Funding eligibility has been expanded and also applies to those who already received PRF money.
ACP Regulatory News
ACP urges CMS to issue a broad MIPS performance exception and hold Advanced APM participants harmless from financial losses through 2021.
ACP submitted recommendations for changes to the proposed 2021 Physician Fee Schedule.
ACP celebrates National Internal Medicine Day on Wednesday, October 28, and is proud to represent internal medicine specialists and subspecialists who are united by a commitment to excellence and who make a difference in the lives of their patients every day.
Join ACP in sharing your internal medicine pride by:
- Using the official hashtags – #NationalInternalMedicineDay, #IMProud, and #IMEssential – in social media posts and to flood the internet with internal medicine pride: recognize a colleague, thank a mentor, or tell your story.
- Updating your social media profile picture to include a National Internal Medicine Day frame. For Facebook, click here. For Twitter, click here
- Visiting acponline.org/NIMD for more ways to celebrate, including downloadable materials and social media content that you can customize.
- Following ACP on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram and like and share our posts.
- Joining the #NIMdayChat Twitter chat on October 28 at 8:00 p.m. ET co-hosted by ACP's Council of Early Career Physicians, Council of Resident/Fellow Members, and Council of Student Members.
ACP Advocate is copyrighted ©2020 by the American College of Physicians.