Fostering Excellence in Internal Medicine
Live events are changing, and American College of Physicians is helping lead the way with the ability to learn, network, and engage like never before!
- Presented both live and virtually October 7, 2023, ACP's NE Chapter is pleased to offer a safe meeting space to earn CME/MOC, recharge, and engage with one another. Sessions will be held live at the Lied Lodge Conference Center, Nebraska City NE as well as through exclusive virtual keynote and education sessions.
- Learn, Connect, and Engage in Person or from Home or Office Attend or tune in to exclusive live, interactive sessions with your local Chapter colleagues. Regardless of location, you can engage with each other to discuss topics important to you and your community, both professionally and socially.
- These flexible options provide access to top-notch education, help you connect with each other, and learn about ways to get involved with your Chapter. This Meeting will help you meet your needs as a physician and help you provide the best care for your patients using the latest knowledge.
ACP Governor, Nebraska Chapter
- Doctor's Dilemma ®
- ACP Update & Town Hall
- Alcohol Use Disorder & Liver Transplant
- Resident & Student Abstract Winner Selection
- Nate Anderson, MD FACP
- Micah Beachy, DO FACP
- Suzette Clarke, MD FACP
- Bradley DeVrieze, MD
- Nakhil Jagan, MBBS
- Paul Millner, MD FACP
- Lauren Nelson, MD FACP
- Suchitra Pilli, MBBS
3 CME Available
Release Date: October 7, 2023
Termination Date: October 6, 2024
View Disclosure Information
The Metro Omaha Medical Society designates this conference for a maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nebraska Chapter Registration
|ACP Resident/Fellow Member
|ACP Medical Student Member
|ACP Affiliate Member
|Nonmember Medical Student
|Nonmember Allied Health Professional
Questions? If you have trouble registering online, please contact Member and Product Support at 800-ACP-1915 or direct at 215-351-2600 (M-F, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET).
Registration fee includes continental breakfast, lunch, all scientific sessions and materials, and CME documentation.Members whose dues were not paid for the current fiscal year will receive the nonmember registration rate.
Can I follow along on social media?
Yes, follow/like the NE Chapter through the meeting on social media! Use the hashtag #IMProud.
What does registration include?
I cannot access my account
We have reserved a block of rooms at the following rates until September 7, 2023. When making your reservation, be sure to mention that you will be attending the ACP NE Chapter meeting. The rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so make your reservation as early as possible by calling the hotel directly at 844-209-0742 or registering online.
Arbor Day Lied Lodge
2700 Sylvan Road
Nebraska City, NE 68410
Will this meeting be recorded?
ACP Chapters Meeting Code of Conduct
ACP is a community that values collegiality, respect for patients and each other, and medicine’s standards of ethics and professionalism. ACP members are guided by the content and spirit of the ACP Pledge and by their commitment to the ethics of medicine, including those in the ACP Ethics Manual. “Physicians’ conduct as professionals and as individuals should merit the respect of the community.”
ACP expects members, staff, and others who participate in events and activities involving ACP to treat others as you would like to be treated – with courtesy, respect for differences, and in ways that appropriately represent the profession of internal medicine. As set forth in ACP’s Anti-Harassment Policy, ACP does not tolerate any form of harassment, including intimidation, hostility, or other unwelcome and offensive communication or treatment.
If you experience or observe harassing, inappropriate or otherwise unprofessional behavior, or you have concerns about how you have been treated by an ACP member or staff or anyone else at an ACP meeting or event, you may report the incident to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215 351-7750.
The chapter reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate; including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and the chapter reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.
For other questions about the chapter meeting, contact Rachel Alloway, Support Services Staff at 402-393-1415 or email@example.com.