Fostering Excellence in Internal Medicine
Live events are changing, and American College of Physicians is helping lead the way with the ability to learn, network, and engage like never before!
- Presented both live and virtually October 27, 2023, ACP's MN Chapter is pleased to offer a safe meeting space to earn CME/MOC, recharge, and engage with one another. Sessions will be held live at the Hilton Hotel- Mall of America/MSP, Bloomington MN as well as through exclusive virtual keynote and education sessions.
- Learn, Connect, and Engage in Person or from Home or Office Attend or tune in to exclusive live, interactive sessions with your local Chapter colleagues. Regardless of location, you can engage with each other to discuss topics important to you and your community, both professionally and socially.
- These flexible options provide access to top-notch education, help you connect with each other, and learn about ways to get involved with your Chapter. This Meeting will help you meet your needs as a physician and help you provide the best care for your patients using the latest knowledge.
ACP Governor, Minnesota Chapter
- Obesity Medication Updates and Health at Any Size
- Top 5 things you need to know about buprenorphine use for in-patient and out-patient care
- Law and Medicine
- Hospitalist Updates
- State of Minnesota Health and Immunization Update
- Year in Review- Recent papers
- Doctor's Dilemma ® and Abstract Competition
- Updates in Alcohol Use Disorder, Asthma, IBD, Pancreatitis
- Mary Miley, MD FACP, Co-Chair
- Andrew Olson, MD FACP, Co-Chair
- Chris Aakre, MD FACP, Co-Chair
- John Bundrick, MD MACP
- Mary Cameron, MD FACP
- Sagar Dugani, MD PhD FACP
- Katarina Fabre, MD
- Sarah Feno, Medical Student
- Katherine Helgen, MD FACP
- David Hilden, MD MPH FACP
- Austin Hoeg, Medical Student
- Amy Holbrook, MD FACP
- Meltiady Issa, MD FACP
- Anya Jamrozy, MD FACP
- Kyle Lehenbauer, MD FACP
- Catherine Nguyen, DO
- Charles Reznikoff, MD FACP
- Tseganesh Selameab, MD FACP
- Paula Skarda, MD
- Mithun Suresh, MD
- Wade Swenson, MD FACP
- Claudia Thomas, MBBS FACP
8.5 CME & MOC Available
Release Date: October 27, 2023
Termination Date: October 27, 2024
The American College of Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 8.5 medical knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credit claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Friday, October 27
Minnesota Chapter Registration
|ACP Resident/Fellow Member||$0|
|ACP Medical Student Member||$0|
|ACP Affiliate Member||$200|
|Nonmember Medical Student||$50|
|Nonmember Allied Health Professional||$275|
Questions? If you have trouble registering online, please contact Member and Product Support at 800-ACP-1915 or direct at 215-351-2600 (M-F, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET).
Registration fee includes continental breakfast, lunch, all scientific sessions, and CME/MOC documentation.Members whose dues were not paid for the current fiscal year will receive the nonmember registration rate.
Can I follow along on social media?
Yes, follow/like the MN Chapter through the meeting on social media! Use the hashtag #IMProud.
- Twitter: @mn_acp
- Facebook: @https://www.facebook.com/MNchapterACP
Cancellations and Refunds
Individuals who fail to attend the course (no-shows) will not be entitled to any refund.
How do I access the virtual meeting?
I cannot access my account
I do not have an ACPonline account
We have reserved a block of rooms at the following rates until October 1, 2023. When making your reservation, be sure to mention that you will be attending the ACP MN Chapter meeting. The rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so make your reservation as early as possible by calling the hotel directly at 952-854-2100.
Hilton Mall of America/MSP Airport
3800 American Blvd. East
Bloomington, MN 55425
Will this meeting be recorded?
ACP Chapters Meeting Code of Conduct
ACP is a community that values collegiality, respect for patents and each other, and medicine’s standards of ethics and professionalism. ACP members are guided by the content and spirit of the ACP Pledge and by their commitment to the ethics of medicine, including those in the ACP Ethics Manual. “Physicians’ conduct as professionals and as individuals should merit the respect of the community.”
ACP expects members, staff, and others who participate in events and activities involving ACP to treat others as you would like to be treated – with courtesy, respect for differences, and in ways that appropriately represent the profession of internal medicine. As set forth in ACP’s Anti-Harassment Policy, ACP does not tolerate any form of harassment, including intimidation, hostility, or other unwelcome and offensive communication or treatment.
If you experience or observe harassing, inappropriate or otherwise unprofessional behavior, or you have concerns about how you have been treated by an ACP member or staff or anyone else at an ACP meeting or event, you may report the incident to Chapter Staff.
The chapter reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate; including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and the chapter reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.
For other questions about the chapter meeting, contact Katherine Cairns, Executive Director at 651-492-1994 or Minnesota.ACP@gmail.com.