Physicians Quality Reporting System (PQRS)
Upcoming PQRS Deadlines
|Data Collection Period Starts||January 1, 2015||
During calendar year 2015, all solo and group practice eligible professionals (EPs) should participate in the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS).
Data Collection Deadline
|December 31, 2015||
Successful PQRS reporters may qualify for upward, neutral, or downward adjustments under the VBP modifier program based on quality tiering and dependent on the size of the practice.
PQRSwizard Makes Quality Reporting Fast & Easy
ACP offers the PQRSwizard - a fast, convenient, and cost-effective online tool to collect and report quality data for the CMS PQRS program. Benefits of the PQRSwizard:
- Requires as few as 20 patient records per provider
- Minimizes data entry time - most users can complete the data input in under 2 hours
- Validates data entry automatically
- Maximizes your PQRS incentive and avoids penalties
- $219/provider for ACP members
View information about the Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO). Learn about the incentives and penalties. To sign up a free informational webinar - or view past webinars - about PQRS and the PQRSwizard, see PQRSwizard Support.
PQRS 2015 General Information
- 2015 PQRS Implementation Guide
- CMS' PQRS 2015-2017 Timeline
- 2015 PQRS Measures
- How to Report Once in 2015 for Medicare Quality Reporting Programs
- EHR Reporting Made Simple
- Registry Reporting Made Simple
- Guide for Group Practices Using PQRS Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO)
- GPRO 2015 Criteria
Where We Stand
From the ACA to Medicare reform, ACP is advocating for internists and their patients on issues we care about.
Earn CME Credits
Earn CME Credits through attending live meetings, working online, or watching course recordings on your own schedule.
Annals Virtual Patients Series 1-4 Available
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique online patient simulator that helps you learn while you earn CME Credit and MOC Points.
Start your journey now.
ACP keeps you on target to earn MOC Points
December 2015 is the deadline for most internists participating in ABIM MOC to earn some MOC points. Review our stimulating and rewarding options.