You are here
ACP Quality Connect
ACP Quality Connect is a network of physicians interested in healthcare quality improvement. This network offers free QI programs on specific clinical conditions. The programs use a collaborative approach, bringing together ACP quality improvement experts and Quality Connect members around the country, to share expertise and support each other in quality improvement. Participants are connected to many free tools and taught how to use them. Depending on the specific program, Quality Connect can help you earn CME credits, earn MOC points, and submit for PQRS reimbursement. You'll also have access to quality improvement tools that will help you become recognized as a Patient Centered Medical Home.
The philosophy of ACP Quality Connect is to give the busy internist all of the tools and support they need to meet their professional and reimbursement goals as easily as possible, so they can focus on becoming champions of improved patient care and learning.
This resource could not come at a more important time, as value-based reimbursement is picking up steam.
- Coaching Call Series: ACP offers regular one-hour coaching calls that provide support across all of the Quality Improvement programs including adult immunization, diabetes and chronic pain. Sign up today.
- Adult Immunization Program: Improve the rate of adult immunization with free personal coaching and access to online tools. Enroll today.
- Residency Training Program for Adult Immunization & Quality Improvement: Improve the rate of adult immunization by equipping general internal medicine residency programs with the tools to educate clinicians about the clinical science of adult immunization, evidence-based strategies, and quality improvement projects to increase adult vaccination rates.
- Diabetes Program: Improve the care of your patients with diabetes with free personal coaching and access to online tools. Enroll today.
- Chronic Pain and Safe Opioid Prescribing: Improve chronic pain management with Free practice transformation resources.
- Genesis Registry: A specialized clinical data registry for quality improvement that supports multiple quality measures which are aligned with value-based payment programs.
- Atrial Fibrillation: Provides participants with the skills to lead practice transformation and QI efforts, resulting in real and meaningful change in AF management and stroke prevention.
Adult Immunization & Quality Improvement for Residents: This program intends to improve the rate of adult immunization in practice by equipping general internal medicine residency programs with the tools to educate clinicians about the clinical science of adult immunization, evidence-based strategies, and quality improvement projects to increase adult vaccination rates.
For more information please contact: ACPQI@acponline.org.