You are here
Recruit-a-Resident Rewards Program
Get rewarded for recruiting your residents as ACP members.
Elite Program Rewards
Access to the latest versions of these programs are rewarded annually to Elite Programs.
- Internal Medicine Meeting handouts - Includes all of the Updates and Multiple Small Feedings of the Mind
- “In the Clinic” Compendium - Features 12 “In the Clinics” from Annals of Internal Medicine
- Procedural Short Videos - Clinical skills videos featuring technical procedures being performed on either a simulated or live model
- Critical Care Video Shorts - Unique, mobile-friendly video training series focusing on intensive care practice. View Preview
Why Enroll your Residents?
ACP Resident/Fellow Members have access to a number of educational and board prep programs, clinical resources, and career development support. Learn more.
- Resident/Fellow Members are eligible to compete in our local and national abstract and Doctor's Dilemma® competitions!
- Resident/Fellow Members are represented among College leadership through the Council of Resident/Fellow Members
- Chief Residents who are Members can access teaching tips and tools through ACP's Chief Resident's Corner
Eligibility Requirements and Contact Information
Any program with internal medicine or medicine-pediatric residents eligible for Resident/Fellow membership in ACP can participate in the Recruit-a-Resident program. The 90% goal for Elite status is determined by the number of dues-paid ACP Resident/Fellow Members in good standing. ACP uses residency program size information obtained from the list of ACGME Accredited Programs and Sponsoring Institutions.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to enroll your residents so they can begin to access ACP Resident/Fellow Member benefits.
Enroll Your Residents Now!
Log in to the Residency Program Portal to manage ACP memberships for your residents (new and renewing) and to make bulk MKSAP® purchases using one, simple online form.