You are here
MLE offers prompt, knowledgeable customer service including experienced laboratory professionals to assist you with your regulatory questions. Call MLE Customer Service 800-338-2746, option 5, or e-mail us at email@example.com, if you have any questions about laboratory regulations or other laboratory-related questions not listed below.
- What is Proficiency Testing?
- Off-Schedule Proficiency Testing
- Information about Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS State Agency & Regional Office CLIA Contacts
Accrediting Agency Websites
Additionally, other publications or laboratory information including compliance and coding is available from MLE/ACP Services for participants and non-participants. Visit our Education Resources site for a complete list of these products.
Changes were made to the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 and the Final Rule was published January 24, 2003.