You are here
ACP's Recruit-a-Colleague Program for Members outside of the United States
Recommend ACP membership to your colleagues and earn a significant discount on your membership dues or even free membership!
Now you have the opportunity to provide your colleagues with the same clinical support and educational resources that you have enjoyed as an ACP member. Talk to your post-training colleagues about ACP today so they can experience the College's benefits for themselves—and join a worldwide internal medicine community of more than 148,000 members.
Between now and March 1, 2017 receive a credit toward your 2017-2018 annual dues.
|1 Recruit||2 Recruits||3 Recruits||4 or more Recruits*|
|25% Discount||50% Discount||75% Discount||Free Membership|
For every member recruited within the promotional period, you will receive an entry into a grand-prize drawing for a trip to ACP Internal Medicine Meeting 2018 in New Orleans, LA!
To be considered a "recruited" member, your colleague must:
- Be a nonmember who is eligible for "full" ACP Membership or Physician Affiliate membership and pay $100 or more in dues.
- Submit a membership application, along with his or her dues payment, between April 1, 2016 and March 15, 2017.
- Write your name in the recruiter box on the top of the application.**
Download and print an application to personally deliver:
- Membership Application for International Physicians
- Physician Affiliate Application for International Physicians
This program is only valid for ACP members whose dues are paid for the current fiscal year.
*Please note that total dues credits earned in one yearly period cannot be greater than the amount of any recruiter's annual dues.
** If former Member, Physician Affiliate member, or Fellow reinstates membership within the promotional period and mentions your name, you can also receive a dues credit.