You are here
ACP Email Badges
Let your colleagues and patients know that you are proud of your affiliation with ACP by adding an ACP badge to your email signature.
The "Member" badge is for all members, domestic and international, and is not intended to identify a specific member class (includes Resident/Fellow, Student, Physician and Non-physician Affiliate Members). Fellows and Masters are encouraged to display the honorifics with the "Fellow" and "Master" badges.
Choose the appropriate badge
How to add a graphic to your email signature
- Right click image to "Save image as..."
- Save it in your documents (i.e. My Pictures)
- Go to your email inbox
- Outlook: Click on File | Options | Mail | Signatures
Gmail: Click on the gear icon | Settings | Signature
- Click on the picture icon above the signature graphic space
- Browse and select the ACP signature graphic to add it to your signature