End-Of-Life Care Resources
ACP has a number of resources available on end-of-life issues including refusal of life-sustaining treatment, advance care planning, and other end-of-life care issues. The Ethics Manual, Sixth Edition as well as end-of-life-care consensus papers and patient education brochures provide guidance and support for physicians and their patients.
- ACP Ethics Manual, Sixth Edition section on end-of-life care
- ACP End-Of-Life Care Consensus Panel Papers
- Physician’s Guide to End-Of-Life Care
- For advance directive forms for your state, contact Caring Connections, a program of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO).
- National Healthcare Decisions Day
Earn CME Credits with ACP
ACP offers internists many CME options for the completion of AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™. Attend live meetings, work online, or watch course recordings on your own schedule.
Explore our many CME credit options.
The Next-Generation Clinical Information Resource
DynaMed Plus is a collaboration between ACP and EBSCO Health. ACP members enjoy free access to this comprehensive tool that optimizes time to answer for busy clinicians, like you. Get started now!