You are here
Recruit-a-Colleague Chapter Rewards Program 2017-2018
As an expansion of the national Recruit-a-Colleague program, rewards are given to chapters that encourage local level peer-to-peer recruitment. This program is an excellent opportunity for chapters to build membership while earning chapter revenue and helping members earn dues credits.
The national Recruit-a-Colleague program rewards successful recruiters with dues credits for each new full Member or Physician Affiliate member recruited (up to the amount of annual dues) and a chance to win a trip to the annual Internal Medicine meeting. The program runs each year from April 1 through March 1.
The chapter program still rewards the individual recruiter as stated above, but it also:
- Provides a $100 reward to the recruiter's chapter for each new member recruited
- Provides one free registration to Internal Medicine 2019 for the chapter per every 10 new members recruited
- Provides an additional $25 reward to chapters for each of the first two years that a new member who is recruited through this program renews his/her membership
Applicants for Membership or Physician Affiliate Membership must apply using the specially coded RACC applications below, dues must be paid in full, and the recruiter’s name must be listed on the application.
Specially coded applications are available for chapters.
- Membership Application
- Membership Application (Online)
- Physician Affiliate Application
- Reinstatement Form (for former members)
All applications /reinstatement requests must be received by March 1, 2018.
If you would like additional information about the Recruit-a-Colleague Chapter Rewards Program, please contact Susan C. Koger at email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you on this exciting recruitment program!