Qualification for Reinstatement

Any former Member, Fellow, or Master may reinstate his or her membership by submitting the online reinstatement form or by calling Member and Customer Service.

Former Resident/Fellow Members may apply for reinstatement if they are still in residency or fellowship training. If they out of training and qualified for full Membership, they may file an application for Membership.

Former Affiliate members may apply for reinstatement by contacting Member and Customer Service at 800-523-1546, ext. 2600 or custserv@acponline.org.

Please note that if you are a current ACP member and complete this form, your payment will be applied to your current dues order.