Explore ACP benefits and resources unique to internal medicine physicians early in their careers as well as opportunities to engage with peers locally and nationally.
Personal and Professional Development
Connect with mentors and discover ACP programs to help build your CV and achieve your professional goals.
- Access resources to develop your mentoring relationships
- Become an ACP Fellow (FACP®)
- Present your research at the National Abstract Competition
- Submit your manuscript to the Annals of Internal Medicine: Clinical Cases journal
- Write a post for Annals Fresh Look Blog
- Physician Compensation Tools New
- Navigate your financial future with the Financial Well-being Program New
Opportunities to engage locally and nationally with others in the ACP internal medicine community.
- Volunteer with ACP
- Join Advocates for Internal Medicine Network
- Learn more about the ACP Council of Early Career Physicians
Community and Peer Engagement
Expand your professional network and learn from your peers.
Learn about your peers and their experiences as early career physicians.
- Katie Jobbins, DO, MS, FACP
- Marilyn Katz, MD, FACP
- Ross W. Hilliard, MD, FACP
- Manajyoti Yadav, MD, FACP
- Ali Khan, MD, MPP, FACP
- Allison Ruff, MD, MHPE
Explore events and ideas to create connections among early career physicians in your local chapter.