Navigate your financial future with ACP’s tools and resources to help you plan and make wise financial decisions. Topics include paying off student loans, managing credit, buying a home, raising a family, saving for retirement, employment contract negotiation, and more.
Watch financial experts provide essential advice. Learn how to map out your financial plan. A Fireside chat on financial preparedness.
Planning Your Financial Future
Check out these resources that outline basic financial planning concepts.
- Physician Compensation Tools - ACP has partnered with Resolve to offer a number of services to help maximize your earning potential, including a 10% discount on all Resolve contract review services.
- Saving for Your Future (Webinar) - Basic financial planning concepts.
- Insurance - How to strategically leverage within your financial plan.
- Taxes - It's not what you make - It's what you keep.
- Financial Planning Basics
- Retirement Planning Basics
- Women Physicians Financial Preparedness: 2021 Report
Tools to Get Started
Use these resources to expand your financial knowledge, learn how to pay off your debt, create your own budget, and see if you’re fairly compensated.
- Real-time, Accurate Physician Salary Data (ACP member login required)
- Contract Scorecard to Rate Your Employment Contract (ACP member login required)
- Dictionary of Financial Terms
- Debt Repayment Calculator
- Budgeting and Saving Tool
Making Financial Choices
These tips help you make smart financial decisions regarding your future.
Optimizing Your Clinical Revenue
Improve your clinical coding to recognize the value of your work.
Financial Preparedness Report
See how your financial planning compares with that of your ACP peers. Review key data related to personal financial situations, including mean household income, retirement portfolio values, emergency fund totals, and more.