Meet the New Governor-elect Designee
Congratulations to the Utah Chapter Governor-elect Designee (GED), Mary D. Tipton, MD, FACP. Our new GED will complete a year of training as a Governor-elect and then will start their four-year term as Governor in the Spring of 2025.
Save the Date! 2024 Utah Chapter Annual Scientific Meeting
Join your chapter colleagues for the chapter's annual scientific meeting, held March 7-8 at Marriott University Park.
Meetings & Events View All
Utah Chapter News View All
- Spring 2024 Board of Governors Resolutions February 2024
- Call for Fall 2024 Resolutions February 2024
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows February 2024
- Governor's Newsletter January 2024
- Chapter Speakers at ACP Internal Medicine Meeting 2024 December 2023
- BOR Action on Fall ‘23 Resolutions December 2023
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.