Meet the New Governor-elect Designee
Congratulations to the Connecticut Chapter Governor-elect Designee (GED), Daniel G. Tobin, MD, FACP. Our new GED will complete a year of training as a Governor-elect and then will start their four-year term as Governor in the Spring of 2025.
Chapter Speakers at Internal Medicine Meeting 2024
We’d like to bring attention to our local chapter members who will be presenting as faculty at ACP’s Internal Medicine Meeting 2024 in Boston, Massachusetts this April. Early-bird registration is available through January.
Meetings & Events View All
- 2024 Connecticut Chapter Annual Scientific Meeting
October 18, 2024
The Aqua Turf Club | Plantsville, CT
Connecticut Chapter News View All
- Governor's Newsletter February 2024
- Spring 2024 Board of Governors Resolutions February 2024
- Call for Fall 2024 Resolutions February 2024
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows February 2024
- Chapter Speakers at ACP Internal Medicine Meeting 2024 December 2023
- BOR Action on Fall ‘23 Resolutions December 2023
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows November 2023
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.