News & Meetings
The 18th Annual Bug Day 2014
Bug Day is Manitoba’s largest healthcare education event. It is held every year during National Infection Prevention & Control Week. If you are interested in the prevention and control of communicable diseases, as well as health issues in the communityor healthcare setting, then Bug Day is for you!
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Frederic Gaspard Theatre
Theatres B & C,
Univeristy of Manitoba
Basic Medical Sciences Building
700 William Avenue
Winnipeg, MB or by Manitoba Telehealth
Visit www.hsc.mb.ca/Bugday.html for more information.
Reserve your hotel room now:
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West
1870 Matheson Blvd.
Rates: $99 (Single/Double/Triple)
Rooms include free parking and internet.
Book your hotel room by clicking here.
Or call #1-800-HILTONS (445-8667). To obtain the special rate, please quote the group name American College of Physicians Ontario.?
Additional CME Opportunities
- Future Worldwide Meetings
- Internal Medicine 2014 (April 10-12; Orlando, FL)
- ACP College Calendar
- PG Course Listings
Alberta Chapter Communications
11-26-13: ACP Support For Student Abstract Presenters
11-22-13: ACP's National Medical Student Abstract Competition
09-23-13: ACP Specialty Updates
6-17-13: ACP Designated Advancement to Fellowship
5-10-13: ACP Call for Award Nominations
Atlantic Provinces Chapter Communications
British Columbia Chapter Communications
Manitoba Saskatchewan Chapter Communications
Ontario Chapter Communications
1-16-14: ACP London meeting Tuesday Feb 11
11-22-13: ACP's National Medical Student Abstract Competition Deadline
9-27-13: ACP Reminder for the upcoming ACP-ON Chapter Meeting@CSIM
9-27-13: ACP Kickoff London meeting Monday September 9
5-15-13: ACP Abstract deadline for ACP Ontario/CSIM annual meeting
5-6-13: Next ACP Western Club meeting Wednesday May 27
Quebec Chapter Communications
Chapter Communications Archive
- 2014 Governors-elect Candidates' Bios and Vision Statements - Manitoba/Saskatchewan
- ACP Ontario Chapter Meeting - Register Now!
- Ontario Chapter Abstract Competition New Deadline: October 8
- Meet the Quebec Chapter Governor-elect, Nadine Lahoud, MD, FACP
- Meet the British Columbia Chapter Governor-elect, Dawn E. Dewitt, MD, FACP
- Meet the Alberta Chapter Governor-elect, Narmin Kassam, MD, FACP
- News and Meetings
- Member Accomplishments