Helpful Resources and Links
If there are medical sites you find very useful and think that others might as well, please let us know. You can send your suggestions to Japan Chapter staff at email@example.com.
ACP Clinical Practice Guidelines - Cover many areas of internal medicine, such as screening for cancer or other major diseases; diagnosis; treatment; and medical technology.
Center for Ethics and Professionalism - The Center for Ethics and Professionalism is your resource on current issues in medical ethics and professionalism at the bedside, in research, and in medical education.
Web Sites for Internists - The ACP is working to expand the utility of the Web in your daily practice. For a review of current selected areas of the Web, check out Web Sites for Internists a database of selected sites of medical resources.
Patient Education Tools - An array of patient education tools are available for free to ACP members who wish to educate their patients and communities.
- March 2014 Governor's Newsletter
- March 2014 Governor's Newsletter - English
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Fumiaki Ueno, MD, MACP
- July 2013 Governor's Newsletter
- July 2013 Governor's Newsletter - English
- March 2013 Governor's Newsletter
- Japan Chapter receives 2013 Special Recognition Award
- Member Accomplishments