U.S. Army Chapter Governor-elect Election Candidates
Voting for the next Governor-elect takes place from September 29-November 3, 2023. Eligible voting members (MACPs, FACPs, Members, and 2-year Resident/Fellow Members with an elect date of 9/1/2021 or earlier) will receive an election email containing their unique and personal voting credentials to vote online.
Register Now! 2023 Tri-Service Chapters Annual Scientific Meeting
Join your armed forces colleagues for the tri-service annual scientific meeting, held November 6-10 in Silver Springs, Maryland.
Meetings & Events View All
- 2023 Tri-Service Chapters Annual Scientific Meeting
November 6-10, 2023
DoubleTree by Hilton | Silver Springs, MD
Army Chapter News View All
- U.S. Army Chapter Governor-elect Election Candidates September 2023
- 2023 Chapter Excellence Award Winner September 2023
- Fall 2023 Resolutions Feedback August 2023
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows July 2023
- Call for Spring 2024 BOG Resolutions July 2023
- BOR Action on Spring ‘23 Resolutions June 2023
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.