Find the guidance and information you need to provide technology-enabled patient care.
The following programs from ACP cover a range of topics (some offer CME credits):
- Telemedicine: A Practical Guide for Incorporation into Your Practice
- Video Visits: Beyond Simple Cases
- Bringing the Team to the Video Visit
- Leveraging Telehealth for Chronic Disease Management
- Teaching Telemedicine in Undergraduate and Graduate Medical Education
- CGM for Improving Type 2 Diabetes Management in Primary Care
Billing, Coding & Regulations
- Video Visits: Patient care strategies and current information on coverage and billing.
- Telephone Visits: Coverage and billing information for when video is not an option.
- Remote Patient Monitoring: New technology makes monitoring easier for both patients and physicians, and new billing options reimburse practices for their time and expenses.
ACP has been successfully advocating for reimbursement and flexibility in the use of telehealth since the beginning of the pandemic. We are now addressing the need to continue many of these policies, including:
- Pay Parity for Audio-Only and Telehealth Services
- Geographical Site Restriction Waivers
- Telehealth Cost-Sharing Waivers
- Interstate Licensure Flexibility for Telehealth and Promotion of State-Level Action
ACP App Library
This ACP member benefit gives free access to an app library that can help you find safe and effective apps to recommend to patients.