About the Delaware Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Young Physicians, Associates & Medical Students
Locate what's going on in your chapter for Young Physicians, Residents and Students. Discover our resources and local activities.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
ACP Members Only
Search the ACP Member Directory and Chapter Membership Roster as well as view other Members-Only sites on ACP Online.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
Page updated: 10/18/10
- 3/25/15 ECP Program - Avoiding Legal Pitfalls of Electronic Medical Records
- We are proud to announce that Virginia Collier, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Governor's Newsletter - January 2015
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Tabassum Salam, MD, FACP
- Governor's Newsletter - August 2014
- Member Accomplishments
- ACP Internist Weekly