ACP Internist January 2021:
- Peers offer welcome, ongoing support
In recent years, hospitals and other medical groups have begun to embrace peer support programs as more informal pathways for physicians to get help with burnout and related issues.
- Getting patients to ‘yes' on COVID-19 vaccines
Experts believe practicing physicians are well positioned to take a lead role combating one of the biggest anticipated obstacles to widespread vaccination: vaccine hesitancy.
- Treating the lingering effects of COVID-19
An expert offered tips on helping patients who catch the novel coronavirus and then can't shake the symptoms.
ACP Hospitalist December 2020:
- COVID-19 and antibiotics: Less is more
Experts urge clinicians to remember stewardship amid the pandemic.
- Through the California fires
A hospitalist recalls three devastating fire seasons.
- More diuretics and more tips on heart failure
Optimize prescribing during and after heart failure hospitalization to improve care.
- Helping hip fracture patients
Is comanagement the answer?