Why did ACP choose to work with Project N95?
Since May 15, Project N95 has facilitated delivery of more than 2 million units of PPE to over 180,000 frontline workers. Project N95 has partnerships with national medical associations, including the American College of Physicians, the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American Medical Association; companies such as Amazon, IBM and Moody’s; and charitable institutions, including the KIND Foundation and USofCare.
How do I know that this PPE is real and valid?
Project N95 has identified and vetted suppliers and manufacturers who it believes can meet expected cost, quality and delivery. Project N95 has information available here that walks you through its Supplier and Product Due Diligence Process.
How do I know that products are priced fairly?
Project N95 works closely with its suppliers to ensure pricing is reasonable, accessible and within the market range. In addition to its competitive prices, Project N95 thoroughly vets every product it offers to ensure the products meet all requirements
What steps does Project N95 take to ensure this PPE is safe to use?
Safety is Project N95’s primary concern, and it vets all suppliers and products via a rigorous process you can learn more about here. That includes:
- Checking the DUNS number and using Moody's Know Your Supplier Portal to identify any red flags.
- Guaranteeing that all items meet Federal Drug Administration (FDA) standards, which Project N95 regularly updates for any new emergency use authorizations.
- Looking at FDA registrations, clearances and product testing to make sure each product meets Project N95’s requirements.
- Checking references for suppliers to ensure they have previously delivered safe, high-quality goods.
- Doing an additional quality assurance check on the entire process before declaring a supplier officially vetted.
Is ACP profiting from the sales of PPE?
No, ACP is not profiting from the sales of PPE.
Can I return damaged or defective PPE?
Damaged or defective goods can be refunded or replaced by notifying Project N95 within 30 days after receipt. There are no refunds or replacements for used products.
Who do I contact for support?
Please contact the Project N95 support team via email at frontline@projectN95.org, or call (202) 849-9858, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time, Monday–Friday. Email response is within one business day or less.