ACP Board Prep Curriculum for Residents
Online Slides for In-House Courses
The ACP Board Prep Curriculum is a collection of online slide sets that help residency programs prepare the next generation of internists to pass the ABIM certification exam. Developed by the American College of Physicians and reviewed by generalists and subspecialists to ensure quality, this innovative board preparation course from the ACP combines academic excellence with the flexibility of a program that is available On Demand.
Comprehensive, Flexible Program
- 46 interactive one-hour presentations covering the topics on the ABIM certification exam blueprint
- More than 2,300 slides, requiring little preparation time by presenters
- Existing presentations make recruiting local faculty a snap
- High-quality information can be presented consistently by program directors, faculty, chief residents, or specialists to all residents
Highly Effective Learning Aids
- More than 230 case studies with interactive questions (audience response system not included)
- Key Summary of learning points
- Subscription includes access to ACP Flashcards App for all of your residents
Efficient Board Preparation
- Lectures can be built into your residents' weekly schedules
- ACP Board Prep Curriculum provides an excellent value and extremely efficient teaching method, allowing you to present courses in your institution according to your schedule.
- View a Sample Presentation: Endocrinology II
- Pricing for this product is based on number of residents in your program. Pricing is $100 per resident, though discounts may be available for programs with high % of ACP Resident/Fellow membership.
Contact us for a Price Quote
IM Board Review Courses: Review medical content and improve test-taking skills with ACP's expert clinician educators as you prepare for the ABIM certification exam.
MKSAP: ACP's comprehensive Medical Knowledge Self-Assessment Program provides residents and practicing physicians with an up-to-date study resource for ABIM certification and recertification.
MKSAP for Students: Supplement your learning and reinforce key concepts with the fully revised and updated MKSAP for Students 5!
IM Essentials for Students: The fully revised and updated Internal Medicine Essentials for Students is the authoritative educational resource to augment learning during the third-year internal medicine clerkship.
Virtual Dx(SM): An online-only program that uses images and studies to challenge your diagnostic ability in a way that no textbook can.
Internal Medicine Meeting Early Registration Discount
Register early for Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 in Boston, MA to lock in the lowest possible rate. Learn more or register now!
Are You Using ACP Smart Medicine®?
This online clinical decision support tool is a FREE benefit of ACP membership delivering point-of-care access to evidence-based recommendations. Includes more than 500 modules, images and reference tables. Start now or watch the video tour.