New Clinical Decision Support Tool -- FREE to ACP members
One Click to Confidence
The only clinical decision support tool developed by a professional society, ACP Smart Medicine provides original content specifically developed for internal medicine.
- Targeted content and a powerful internal site search ensure you get relevant answers fast.
- Bulleted, streamlined structure provides immediate access to hundreds of evidence-based recommendations on diagnosis, therapy, prevention, screening, and more.
- ACP Single Sign-on allows you to log in once and get access to all of your ACP accounts.
- Integrates seamlessly with your subscription to Annals, ACP JournalWise and other clinical guidelines.
- Optimized for mobile, ACP Smart Medicine automatically adapts to whatever device you’re using.
- Claim free CME for your activity by documenting what you read and how it impacted your practice. ACP Smart Medicine automatically tracks your usage.
This site uses HTML5 and other current, standard technologies to offer responsive functionality. For this reason, users must use a modern, standards-supporting browser to access the full product. For information on upgrading your browser, visit Browse Happy.
Install a Link on Your Mobile Device
To install a shortcut link on your favorite devices:
Visit smartmedicine.acponline.org from your mobile web browser.
Add a link to this page from your device home screen.
iPhone/iPad users: Touch the icon and select "Add to Home Screen" to install the ACP Smart Medicine icon.
Android users: Tap the menu button and select "Add Shortcut to Home Screen" to install the ACP Smart Medicine icon.
Or you can:
Tap the menu button and select "Add Bookmark to Home Screen," then tap the menu button and select your bookmarks. Long press the bookmark for ACP Smart Medicine until you see an action menu, select "Add to Home Screen."
Search this point-of-care decision support tool today. A free benefit of ACP membership.